Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detecting Range:||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 14 X W 7 X T 2.5 Cm|
|Weight:||About 210g||Power:||2. Built-in Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|Detecting Distance:||GSM Phone Up To 50 Feet|
rf signal detector,
wireless camera detector
Digital Sensitivity Adjustment Wireless Signal Detector/Lens Finder Signal Detector
The antenna is receiving signals, and the test is usually pulled out. A laser laser light is added.
Digital sensitivity adjustment, other styles, are like knobs that adjust the volume. Automatically, the only automatic reply detection reference point is simple operation, fool-like, and convenient to use. . Wide coverage, basic functions of the detector, and automatic sensitivity adjustment. It is also a relatively economical and universal model. Also with LENS finder, with eight numbers for signal strength, sensitivity adjustment, automatic default sensitivity, built-in rechargeable battery, low battery reminder, wired camera detection, in low noise environments, detection range longer. Silent detection, vibration mode, sensitivity adjustment and noise reduction.
1.Gain Longer Detecting Distance in Low Noise Environment
When you switch on, if only the very left LED goes Green, this means the environment is clean with low background noise. You can press the UP button twice and the Digit display will show 8; and you will get highest sensitivity detecting threshold to have longest detecting distance of this device.
2. Silent Detection
This device has two kinds of silent detection:
1. Change to vibration mode. 2. Use earphone.
3. Vibration Mode
This device has vibrating warning mode. Hold and press either UP or DOWN button before power on, then switch on this device and release the UP or DOWN button. You will feel the vibration instead of beep.
4. Assisted Laser Pointing Direction Indication
Additional, VS-8LP has fitted with laser pointer to aid the locating the signal source. When detects signal wave, the laser pointer will light up to aim the possible direction. Lower the sensitivity gradually, user can approach and determine the signal location.
5. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference(Background Noise)Elimination
When switching on, the sensitivity of this device will stay at default threshold and the Digit display is at 6. If the environment has higher background noise, some of the LEDs will light up and the alarm of detector will beep.
Press once the DOWN button in the side of detector, the digit display will show If the LEDs put out and leave only the very left LED going Green and no alarm go off, this is the suitable threshold.
6. Battery Low Warning
If your detector is turned on, and the very right Red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Please recharge the battery.
7. Wired Camera Detection
1) Attach the Lens finder on THIS DEVICE by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of THIS DEVICE.
2) Press down the red On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3) Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
8. About Battery
1) When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2) It will take about 8 hours to full charge the battery under power off condition. If recharge under power on condition, it will takes about 16 hours to full charge the battery.
3) If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
Contact Person: Nancy