Payment & Shipping Terms:
|10mW 2.4GHz Wireless Camera 10mW 2.4GHz Wireless Camera Up To 15 Feet
|10mW 5.8GHz Wireless Camera:
|Up To 4 Feet
|GSM Cell Phone:
|Up To 50 Feet
|Up To 13 Feet
|3G 2100 Cell Network:
|Up To 25 Feet
|About 170g (not Include Battery)
rf signal detector,
cell phone signal detector
Auto Detecting Signal Type Wireless Signal Detector/Wireless Signal Detector
7LW, this is also a multi-purpose radio wave detector, and 8LW is a category, it is multi-purpose. The difference is that the alarm method is a way of broadcasting. This one also focuses on the bug, and in the case of the bug, the alarm mode has a voice broadcast function. The full function does not mean that every function will be weakened. The function is more of a difference between 7LW and 8LW. This is a bit. 7LW does not have the 8LW environment adaptive detection function, it can detect that 2MW of the bug can reach 25M, 8LW can only reach 20M. Other camera-like cameras have a weaker range of detection. 8LW has a strong electric wave display alarm, this has no strong electric wave alarm function. With sensitivity adjustment function, not digital, it is a knob type. 7LW can display the detected signal type, display the detector settings through different lights, mainly alarm mode, alarm mode BB, vibration, voice broadcast, Different radio wave patterns can then be displayed. Wi-Fi? LTE?
1. Power-on Self-test
1) All the LEDs of this device will be lit up every time this device is switched on.
2) Then the 8-LED Signal strength indications will be put out one-by-one.
3) Other LEDs will also put out, only remaining Power and Beep LED.
4) This is the self-test of all functions.
2. Unique Acoustic Display
Some companies supply bug detector, but none of them has acoustic display. Furthermore, they are just signal detectors for lower frequency band less than 500 MHz.
This device has three kinds of warning modes: Beep, Vibration and Acoustic. After detected signal, set the warning mode to Acoustic to hear and identify if it is audio signal.
3. No Interference With Radio Station
The audio receivers have good ability in audio signal, so you will hear a lot of radio station programs during your scan. Those audio receivers seem high priced radio. It makes your scan annoying and complicated, you will miss the real bug signal easily.
This device will not mistake the radio station signal for bug signal. The radio station programs will not distract you from your scan job.
4. 8-LED Signal Strength Indication
The 8-LED bar will light up according to the signal strength from green à yellow à red, stronger signal, more LED.
5. Clear Indication of Setting,Signal Signal Type&Battery Status
|Clear LED indication of all functions
|Vibration warning mode (manual shift)
|Beep sound warning mode (Default)
|Identification for audio signal (manual shift)
|CAM / Bug / LTE
Analog and Spread spectrum signal of
|Digital signal of WiFi and IP camera
|Battery power running down
|Status of battery charging
Press the 2 buttons in left side of front view of this device to change the warning mode. Default setting is beep.
7. Auto Indication of Signal Type
This device will indicate detected signal automatically.
8. WiFi Identification
WiFi exist in many places, user will always panic when detector is alerting. This device can identify and point out WiFi signal to reduce user's panic.
9. Without Interfere With Permanent WiFI
In the place with permanent WiFi, this device still can detect and locate different radio waves efficiently, without affection by WiFi.
10. Battery & Charging Status
1) Battery Low : Warning of battery power running down.
2) Charging: Indicate the status of battery charging. When starts charging, indication lights up in red as quick charging, when charging to about 70%, it will change to slow charging, the indication shift to green.
11. Still Find Out Bug In Silent Place
All others’ audio receiver can not help you to find where the bug is, also can not display any voice if none is talking.
This device can find bug in silent place. It has a sensitivity tuner. When detected signal, user can lower the sensitivity a little and a little, and then approach gradually to find the signal source.
12. Standby / Idle Phone Registration Detection
When the signal strength of cell site weakens, the cellphone will re-scan the cell site to do new registration automatically. Or the cell site will initiate registration on its own by sending a signal to the cell phone causing the phone to transmit and identify itself.
This device can detect the standby / idle phone when it does registration with the cell site. The interval time and number of times of registration is different among different networks and cell phones.
13. Lens Finder- Wired Camera Detection
This device has an extra Lens finder. The 8 ultra-bright lights can scan the camera lens and help to find out the wired camera by checking the reflection of illuminated light on the camera lens.
Look through the Viewfinder on Lens finder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
14. Sensitivity(Distance)&Volume Tuner
This device has two tuners for user to adjust sensitivity (SENS.) and volume (VOL.).
1) SENS.: Adjust the detecting distance and eliminate environment noise. But in Acoustic mode, this tuner is tuning for signal in better receiving.
2) VOL. : Volume adjustment of beep and audio signal.
15. Expert 3G2100 Detection
3G 2100 is most popular cell network, including voice and data communication. In many countries, cellphone will shift to 3G 2100 automatically when signal of 4G network is poor.
This device has an individual 3G 2100 detector module which has excellent detecting ability, none can compare with.
Specification * specification may change without prior notice.
|50 MHz ~ 6.0 GHz
|L 11.6 x W 7 x T 3.3 cm (not include antenna)
|About 170g (not include battery)
1. 5V DC switching power adaptor
2. AAA / UM-4 rechargeable battery or dry battery x 4
1. LED indication 2. Beep alarm sound
|Wireless bug (2mW)
|up to 25 feet (beep)
|up to 15 feet (acoustic)
|10mW 2.4GHz Wireless camera
|up to 15 feet
|10mW 5.8GHz Wireless camera
|up to 4 feet
|GSM Cell phone
|up to 50 feet
|up to 13 feet
|3G 2100 cell network
|up to 25 feet
* The detecting distance of wireless (RF radio frequency) device will be varied depending on its output signal strength.
Contact Person: Nancy