Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Ni-MH 7.2V Battery Pack||Battery Life:||Continuous For 2 Days After Full Charge (standby Mode)|
|Detecting Frequencies:||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 14 X W 8 X T 2.5cm|
|Weight:||235g||Warning Mode 1:||Audible Alarm And 10 LEDs|
|Warning Mode 2:||Acoustic Display Via Speaker (or Through Earphone) And 10 LEDs||Warning Mode 3:||Vibration And 10 LEDs|
rf signal detector,
wireless camera detector
Lens Finder Wireless Signal Detector With Acoustic Display/Low Battery Warning
The L in the 7LP model refers to the LASER lamp. The battery usage time is the same as that of the 8 series. The LED above has a weak indicator. When there is no power, the red light will be on. The weak battery indicator indicates a dry battery and there is no weak indication. There is not much difference in the price of a laser LASER lamp. If you are looking for a detector for a bug, we recommend this one, which is also responsive to the camera because of the wider band. Common to all can detect 50MHz-6G frequency wireless devices, including wireless cameras, wireless bugs, GSM bugs, Bluetooth wireless network wireless walkie-talkies and so on. The difference is that 8L is the only device on the market that displays sensitivity in digital form. The only detector with an auto-recovery global detection reference point sells up to 8L. The 7L series has an additional voice announcement function.
1. About Acoustic Display
The acoustic display will be affected by the environment noise in neighbor frequencies. If those noises are stronger than the acoustic signal strength, the hissing will be louder than the acoustic display.
The LED indication of Acoustic display is different from B (beep) and V (vibration). The acoustic display will be varying according to the environment, so please keep tuning the sensitivity tuner to get better acoustic display.
Under Acoustic display
, it is not able to find (locate) the signal source. Set the function switch at B (beep) for locating the signal source more easily.
2. Low Battery Warning
When turn on this device, if the very right LED lights up in red, it means the built-in rechargeable battery runs down. Please charge the battery.
3. Assisted Laser Pointing Direction Indication
Additional, VS-7LP has fitted with laser pointer to aid the locating the signal source. When detects signal wave, the laser pointer will light up to aim the possible direction. Lower the sensitivity gradually, user can approach and determine the signal location.
4. Lens Finder Exposing All Camera Lenses
1) Attach the Lens finder on VS-7LP by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of VS-7LP, facing the 8 ultra-bright lights to front side. Note: The Lens finder will not work if insertion with wrong side. (Please refer to the pictures.)
2) Press down the On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3)Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
5. About Battery
1) When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2) When the battery runs down, If the switch is kept at "on", the battery will be over discharged and will damage the battery. Please set the on/off Switch at "off" and connect the power adaptor to charge this unit, it will take about 8 hours to full charge.
3) Battery will be over charged if you keep on charging it without using that will also damage battery. The producer and seller accept no liability for the damage caused by the over discharge or charge.
4) If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
6. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference (Background Noise)Elimination
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decreases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increase the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
In the environment with high environment noise, the detecting threshold will be lower after eliminating the noise. It means the detecting distance will be shorter.
Contact Person: Nancy