Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detecting Distance:||2.4GHz WiFi: Up To 40 Feet|
rf signal detector,
cell phone signal detector
Wireless Bug/Wireless Camera/Wired Camera RF Signal Detector
The VS066NG is also a versatile detector. We can refer to this as a professional-grade module with 3G added to GRV. This one is a very good one in the market, the frequency segment is also 50MHz-6G, in addition to VS-123VS-125 these two 1.2-2.4-5.8, this model not only has GRV anti-eavesdrop anti-photo function, but also has detect The function of the mobile phone, 2G3G4G, has 3G professional detection function. Whether it is a 3G2100MHz camera or a tracker, the phone's in-line card tracker is professional. This one is different from other series. 3G has strong detection capability and small size. Another unique point is the digital radio wave enhancement technology. When the signal is displayed, there is a row of LED lights on the machine. The difference between the lamp and the GV and the GP is that the signal can be enhanced and the knob is used for sensitivity adjustment. This product will have a red light on it. When the red light is reflected on the camera, it will reflect a red dot through the lens. This is convenient for finding a wired lens. NG and 7LW8LW, as long as they have 3G detection function, can respond to the mobile phone in standby mode. Because the mobile phone in the standby state is also signaling to the base station, it is only sent less frequently.
1. Versatile& Wide Frequency Range
This device can detect most of GSM phone, 3G / 4G smartphone, WiFi, wireless bug (hidden microphone), wireless analog and digital cameras and other wireless device during 50 MHz ~ 6.0 GHz.
2. Digital Signal Amplifier
The unique Digital signal amplifier provides stronger indication for digital signals of Bluetooth, WiFi, cell phone and Digital spread spectrum device for easier identification.
3. Wire Camera Detection
1) There is a Wired camera detection switch on the upper side, press down the red button, it will active the ultra-bright LEDs for scanning suspected areas. Press the red button again, the red light will put out.
2) Office or private room has a lot of metal or optical object with shinning surface which will reflect the illuminated light. Few more practices will help identify the lens of hidden camera.
3)When you find a suspected reflection, shake your detection light right-and-left slightly. If the location of the reflection shifts as you shift, it is not a camera.
4)If the location of the reflection does not shift, then you might have discovered the lens of a hidden camera. The ultra bright LED is not suitable for continuous use, please re-set the red button once 3 minutes.
4. 3G 2100 Detection Mode
1) This device has an individual 3G 2100 detector inside. Set the N-3G switch (located in left side of front view, N = Normal, 3G = 3G 2100) to 3G, this device will enter 3G 2100 detection.
2) The sensitivity of 3G 2100 detector is very high. If the signal strength LEDs light up, and beep or vibration also go off, set the sensitivity tuner to – (minus) until the first green LED slight light up.
3) In this detection mode, this device is major in 3G 2100 detection. But this device will also detect other radio signal if it is very strong.
4) Set the N-3G switch to N, this device returns to normal detection mode.
1) Set the power switch to bottom Vibrate mode which will alert you when you do not hold this device in hand to scan an environment.
2) Earphone output: User can detect by earphone hearing without others’ awareness.
6.Distinguish The Signal Type
This device can help user to distinguish the signal type by indication of LED and beep.
7. Sensitivity Adjustment
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
8. Interference(Background Noise)Elimination
9. Low Battery Warning
When this device is switched on, “Bat. Low” LED in the left bottom of front side goes Red, it means the batteries run down. Please replace new batteries
How To Operate
Specification * Specification may change without prior notice.
|Detecting range||50 MHz -6.0 GHz|
|Dimension||L 8.7 x W 5.5 x T 2.4 cm|
|Weight||About 125 g|
|Power||3V DC (AAA/UM-4 battery x 2)|
1. Beep alarm sound
2. LED indication
4. Earphone silent detection
Contact Person: Joan