Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detecting Range:||50 MHz -6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 8.7 X W 5.5 X T 2.4 Cm|
|Weight:||About 125 G||Power:||3V DC (AAA/UM-4 Battery X 2)|
|Warning Mode:||Earphone Silent Detection|
rf signal detector,
wireless camera detector
Expert 3G2100MHz Detecting Versatile RF Signal Detector with Digital Signal Amplifier
The VS-066NG has a wide universal frequency range with a digital signal amplifier for enhanced detection. It can detect wired cameras with professional 3G detection function, support for silent detection, and distinguish between signal categories (via LED lights and BEEP sound). With noise reduction, low battery reminder. The price is relatively economical, the coverage is wide, and the basic functions are common. It has sensitivity adjustment, noise elimination, and can effectively distinguish whether the signal is a wireless camera or a hidden microphone (hidden microphone) or a cellular phone. When you need to use analog digital signals, select AD. There is a detection function specifically for wired cameras. There is also a mute test, low power reminder function.
1. Versatile& Wide Frequency Range
This device can detect most of GSM phone, 3G / 4G smartphone, WiFi, wireless bug (hidden microphone), wireless analog and digital cameras and other wireless device during 50 MHz ~ 6.0 GHz.
2. DIGITAL SIGNAL AMPLIFIER
The unique Digital signal amplifier provides stronger indication for digital signals of Bluetooth, WiFi, cell phone and Digital spread spectrum device for easier identification.
3. Wire Camera Detection
1) There is a Wired camera detection switch on the upper side, press down the red button, it will active the ultra-bright LEDs for scanning suspected areas. Press the red button again, the red light will put out.
2) Office or private room has a lot of metal or optical object with shinning surface which will reflect the illuminated light. Few more practices will help identify the lens of hidden camera.
3)When you find a suspected reflection, shake your detection light right-and-left slightly. If the location of the reflection shifts as you shift, it is not a camera.
4)If the location of the reflection does not shift, then you might have discovered the lens of a hidden camera. The ultra bright LED is not suitable for continuous use, please re-set the red button once 3 minutes.
4. 3G 2100 Detection Mode
1) This device has an individual 3G 2100 detector inside. Set the N-3G switch (located in left side of front view, N = Normal, 3G = 3G 2100) to 3G, this device will enter 3G 2100 detection.
2) The sensitivity of 3G 2100 detector is very high. If the signal strength LEDs light up, and beep or vibration also go off, set the sensitivity tuner to – (minus) until the first green LED slight light up.
3) In this detection mode, this device is major in 3G 2100 detection. But this device will also detect other radio signal if it is very strong.
4) Set the N-3G switch to N, this device returns to normal detection mode.
1) Set the power switch to bottom Vibrate mode which will alert you when you do not hold this device in hand to scan an environment.
2) Earphone output: User can detect by earphone hearing without others’ awareness.
6.Distinguish The Signal Type
This device can help user to distinguish the signal type by indication of LED and beep.
7. Sensitivity Adjustment
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
8. Interference(Background Noise)Elimination
9. Low Battery Warning
When this device is switched on, “Bat. Low” LED in the left bottom of front side goes Red, it means the batteries run down. Please replace new batteries
How To Operate
Contact Person: Abby