Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Voltage:||DC9V (6F22)||Working Current:||50mA|
|Operating Frequency:||868MHz||Coverage Radius:||30-100M|
|Dimensions:||147×41×20MM (including Antenna)||Colour:||Black|
remote control signal jammer,
cell phone frequency jammer
RC868M Signal jammers for 868MHz,868MHz Remote Control Jammer for Car or Garage Using/TV Remote Control Jammer
This product is a high power RC868MHz wireless transmitter. Within a certain range, wireless signals of the same frequency can be shielded and used specifically for certain occasions that use radio devices for cheating, remote control electronics, remote weighbridges and other cheating, examination rooms, hotels, conferences, etc. Making cheating wireless signals invalid. The factory frequency (default) is set to 868MHz.
|Operating voltage||DC9V (6F22)|
|Dimensions||147×41×20MM (including antenna)|
Open the monitor battery cover and install the 9V battery. Pay attention to the positive and negative of the battery,after the battery is finished, turn the side power switch to on, the monitor is powered on, and press the front button,the blue indicator is on, the monitor emits a wireless signal of 868 MHz. Release the front button, the blue indicator turns off, and the monitor stops working. When using the pull rod antenna is the best when pulled out.
1. Turn off the side power switch when you are not using it for a long time or when you go out for a long time.
2. Please use in a suitable shielded environment, so as not to affect the use of effects.
3. Avoid exposure, rain, water droplets, long-term exposure to high temperature and humidity.
4. The effective range of the instrument is a circular area centered on the main unit. Therefore, when using it, be careful to select the correct position of the instrument so as not to produce a blind corner.
5. This product is sensitive to remote control products. It will shield the remote control signals such as electric cars, cars, remote control doors, access control, etc. Please use it rationally.
Contact Person: Nancy