Prisons Jamming system up to 6 bands 530W with wireless control system. Jamming up to 600m
Especially for prisons and other large sensitive locations such as military or governmental compounds. It can also use in Oil and Gas Storage Facilities and fields, Security Services, Military Units, Secret Services, Museums, Facotry, Border Patrol and Drug Enforcement, Customs, etc. – Remote PC control with software to Turn each jammer, each band or the whole jammer system ON/OFF, VSWR Alarm in a wireless setup (RF module). Each unit offers a key lock support & mounting hardware
Advantages & Features
1. Each unit can jam up to 6 frequency bands simultaneously.
2. Continuous operation even in hot climates with no time limit
3. Design for outdoor installation.
4. Secure design to avoid sabotage .
5. Antenna type options – omni or directional antennas.
6. Selection of antennas to provide more flexibility regarding jamming coverage.
7. PC remote control
6 Bands up to 600m:
CDMA-800 850-894Mhz 100W,
GSM-900 935-960MHz 100W,
2G 1900 1805-1990MHz 100W,
3G 2110-2170MHz 100W
2620-2670MHz:30W or 800MHz:100W
1520-1670MHz:30W or 2400-2500MHz:30W
Total RF output power 530W
Prison jamming system Option: 450-470MHz 50W, WiFi 2400-2500MHz:30W, GPS L1 1575MHz:30W, 4G LTE 2620-2690MHz:30W, VHF 130-180MHz:50W, UHF 420-480MHz:50W
6 Bands External Antenna
Power Supply AC220V/ 110V DC27-28V
Power consumption 100/200Watts
Jamming Range 400M CTS-4030, 600M CTS-5030
Based on back ground signal strength<=-75dBm
Operation 24 hrs / 7 days a week
Dimension 72 x 45 x 32 cm Weight 42 Kg.
RF Range – Adjustable
Product Installation Standard UL (E190582) CSA (LR 112971 Level 3)
Prison Jamming system Wireless Control System: Jail Jammer System Software
1) Each unit have a control I/O Board (RF module) with hard relays (for alarm trigger) via wireless output for 2-8 data transmission to control of all functions of each unit.- to be controlled via software program on remote PC workstation by wireless
2) Each Unit be able to send Alert to the remote control PC workstation by wireless, if any of the RF frequency bands fails individually from each of the units (VSWR Alarm: Antennas Lost Connection, Module Failure)
3) All units have individual digital ID to identify them through the PC workstation.
4) The wireless data will travel to converter in main office and then convert to RS232 so it can then communicates with a PC workstation computer.
5) Prison Jamming system The software can Turn On/Off, each band, each jammer or the whole jammer system
6) Jammer Unit housing unit is waterproof and heat sink