Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Ni-MH 7.2V Battery Pack||Battery Life:||Continuous For 2 Days After Full Charge (standby Mode)|
|Detecting Frequencies:||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 14 X W 8 X T 2.5cm|
|Weight:||235g||Warning Mode 1:||Audible Alarm And 10 LEDs|
|Warning Mode 2:||Acoustic Display Via Speaker (or Through Earphone) And 10 LEDs||Warning Mode 3:||Vibration And 10 LEDs|
Acoustic Display Wireless Signal Detector/Laser Pointing Direction Indication Detector
7LP adds a LASER POINTING function, RF bug detector. hidden transmitters (bugs), wireless spy cameras, cellular phones and other radio frequency devices. This feature with voice broadcast and LENS Finder Exposing All Camera Lenses, sensitivity adjustment and Noise reduction, positioning signal source BAV.B refers to BB sound, A refers to voice broadcast, V refers to vibration. Also has a low battery reminder function. If you need a signal detector for a bug, we recommend this detector for you.
1. About Acoustic Display
The acoustic display will be affected by the environment noise in neighbor frequencies. If those noises are stronger than the acoustic signal strength, the hissing will be louder than the acoustic display.
The LED indication of Acoustic display is different from B (beep) and V (vibration). The acoustic display will be varying according to the environment, so please keep tuning the sensitivity tuner to get better acoustic display.
Under Acoustic display
, it is not able to find (locate) the signal source. Set the function switch at B (beep) for locating the signal source more easily.
2. Low Battery Warning
When turn on this device, if the very right LED lights up in red, it means the built-in rechargeable battery runs down. Please charge the battery.
3. Assisted Laser Pointing Direction Indication
Additional, VS-7LP has fitted with laser pointer to aid the locating the signal source. When detects signal wave, the laser pointer will light up to aim the possible direction. Lower the sensitivity gradually, user can approach and determine the signal location.
4. Lens Finder Exposing All Camera Lenses
1) Attach the Lens finder on VS-7LP by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of VS-7LP, facing the 8 ultra-bright lights to front side. Note: The Lens finder will not work if insertion with wrong side. (Please refer to the pictures.)
2) Press down the On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3)Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
5. About Battery
1) When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2) When the battery runs down, If the switch is kept at "on", the battery will be over discharged and will damage the battery. Please set the on/off Switch at "off" and connect the power adaptor to charge this unit, it will take about 8 hours to full charge.
3) Battery will be over charged if you keep on charging it without using that will also damage battery. The producer and seller accept no liability for the damage caused by the over discharge or charge.
4) If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
6. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference (Background Noise)Elimination
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decreases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increase the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
In the environment with high environment noise, the detecting threshold will be lower after eliminating the noise. It means the detecting distance will be shorter.
|Power||Ni-MH 7.2V battery pack|
|Battery life||Continuous for 2 days after full charge (standby mode)|
|Detecting frequencies||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz|
|Dimension||L 14 x W 8 x T 2.5cm|
|Warning mode 1||Audible alarm and 10 LEDs|
|Warning mode 2||Acoustic display via speaker (or through earphone) and 10 LEDs|
|Warning mode 3||Vibration and 10 LEDs|
* Specification may change without notice.
Notice of Use
1. Unauthorized repair or disassembly of this device will void all the warranties.
2. Always use manufacturer’s original power adaptor to avoid damage to the circuit.
3. Avoid water.
4. Do not store this device in an excessively hot place.
5. Avoid knock or drop of this device.