Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warning Mode:||Earphone Silent Detection||Sensitivity Tuner:||2. Eliminate The Environment Interference|
|Detecting Distance:||50mW 1.2GHz Wireless Camera Up To 40 Feet|
cell phone signal detector,
wireless camera detector
Wireless Camera Signal Detector/Detecting for Mobile Phone/GPS/1.2G2.4G5.8G
The difference between L8 and GVGP is that it has a digital display showing sensitivity from 0-8. When we started, it defaulted to a sensitivity of 6 for common sneak shots, including both mobile phones and GPS. This one can also detect wired devices. This frequency is also from 50-6G, which can cover most of the bugs, vacuum, smart phones, old-fashioned mobile phones, plug-in wireless cameras, and four alarm modes. One is the buzzing sound, the second one is that the LED light shows eight LED lights. The more you detect the eavesdropping signal, the more the light is bright, the other is the vibration, and then the mute, there are four Mode. There are two sensitivity buttons on the side of the fuselage, which are judged by adjusting the sensitivity and the distance of the sensitivity. Interference signals can also be eliminated by means of sensitivity. There is also a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. It has a charger. Like a mobile phone, it is also a rechargeable lithium battery. Plug-in can be used continuously. When the battery is full or portable, after charging. Standby for two and a half days, the battery is more durable and will not heat up.
1. Gain Longer Detecting Distance In Low Noise Environment
When you switch on, if only the very left LED goes Green, this means the environment is clean with low background noise. You can press the UP button twice and the Digit display will show 8; and you will get highest sensitivity detecting threshold to have longest detecting distance of this device.
2. Silent Detection
This device has two kinds of silent detection:
1. Change to vibration mode. 2. Use earphone.
3. Vibration Mode
This device has vibrating warning mode. Hold and press either UP or DOWN button before power on, then switch on this device and release the UP or DOWN button. You will feel the vibration instead of beep.
4. Battery Low Warning
If your detector is turned on, and the very right Red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Please recharge the battery.
5. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference(BackgroundNoise)Elimination
When switching on, the sensitivity of this device will stay at default threshold and the Digit display is at 6.
If the environment has higher background noise, some of the LEDs will light up and the alarm of detector will beep. Press once the DOWN button in the side of detector, the digit display will show 5. If the LEDs put out and leave only the very left LED going Green and no alarm go off, this is the suitable threshold.
6. Wired Camera Detection
1. Attach the Lens finder on VS-8L by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of VS-8L.
2. Press down the red On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3. Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
1. When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2. It will take about 8 hours to full charge the battery under power off condition. If recharge under power on condition, it will takes about 16 hours to full charge the battery.
3. If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
Notice of Use
1. When the battery runs down, If the switch is kept at "on", the battery will be over discharged and will damage the battery.
Please set the on/off Switch at "off" and connect the switching power adaptor to charge this unit for 8 hours. Battery will be over charged if you keep on charging it
|Detecting range||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz|
|Dimension||L 14 x W 7 x T 2.5 cm|
1. 12V DC 1A switching power adaptor
2. Built-in rechargeable battery pack
1. Beep alarm sound
2. LED indication
4. Earphone silent detection
1. Adjust detecting distance to find signal source
2. Eliminate the environment interference
|10mW 2.4GHz Wireless camera||up to 35 feet|
|50mW 1.2GHz Wireless camera||up to 40 feet|
|Cellular phone||up to 50 feet|
* Specification may change without notice.
Use this device as an auxiliary, supplemental help or aid to prevent the risks caused by hidden camera, cellular phone or other wireless devices. This device does not take the place of all the supervisions. Performance of this Radio frequency (RF) product will be affected by the circumstance of use. The producer and marketing group accepts no liability for any loss or damage by malfunction or misuse.
Contact Person: Jerry