Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||AAA/UM-4 Battery X 2, 3V DC||Detecting Frequencies:||GSM Phone Signal|
|Dimension:||L 87 X W 55 X H 24mm||Weight:||70g|
|Warning Mode 1:||Audible Alarm And 3 LEDs||Warning Mode 2:||Vibration And 3 LEDs|
|Warning Mode 3:||Silent, 3 LEDs And Earphone Hearing||Detecting Distance:||Up To 7 Meters Radius, Depending On The Type And Model Of GSM Phone|
Anti-tracking Signal Detector for Gps TrackerGSM bugs With Sensitivity Adjustment Function
VS066SV is an anti-tracking detector designed for old-fashioned trackers, plug-in tracker GPS tracker GSM bugs, mainly for 2G signals, which is cheap, its characteristics are similar to GV, alarm Three ways, buzz, LED and three LEVEL intensity displays, vibration, mute, four displays. We recommend this when specifically detecting GPS trackers. If you want a more professional anti-tracking detector, we recommend VSUTG to you. Please consult our sales staff for details.
1. Sensitivity Adjustment
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increase the sensitivity and the detecting distance will be longer.
2. Interference (Background Noise) Elimination
1) The Sensitivity tuner is also used to eliminate the background noise (interference).
2) If the scan environment has other noises that interfere with your detector, the strength indication LED will light up.
3) If this condition appears, adjust the sensitivity by turning the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decrease the sensitivity until only Green power LED light up.
4) In normal condition, when turn on the power, only the Power LED goes Green to confirm the detector is in normal condition.
3. Low Battery Warning
When the detector is switched on and the LED in the bottom with a battery icon is Red, it means the batteries run down. Please replace new batteries.
4. Detecting Distance
The signal of cellular phone sending and receiving text message is shorter, so the detecting distance of sending and receiving text message might be shorter than normal phone call. The detecting distance will be varied depending on the type and model of signal sources.
How To Operate
1) Slide and remove the battery lid, install two AAA/UM-4 batteries matching correct (+) and (-) poles as indicated, then slide the battery lid back.
2) Pull out the antenna and turn on the switch to upper side
3) The power LED will go Green to confirm the detector is operation correctly.
4) Before start to scan the vehicle for GPS tracker or an environment for GSM bug, first set up the sensitivity threshold. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side and let Level 1 ~ Level 3 all light up, then turn the Tuner to - (minus) side to let the 3 Level indication LEDs all off and leave only Green power LED light up.
5) When you switch on this device and the Level 1 and Level 2 LED light up, it means the detecting threshold is too sensitive. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decreases the sensitivity until only Green power LED light up.
6) Most GPS trackers have motion sensor to sense unusual movement. Keep rocking the car and will activate the GPS tracker to send signal which will help this device find and locate the unauthorized GPS tracker.
7)When this device detects GSM phone signal, the strength LED will light up, from Level 1 (Yellow) -> Level 2 (Yellow) -> Level 3 (Red) indicating the strength of detected signals. Meanwhile, the buzzer will be beeping.