Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||L 130 X W 68 X T 26 Mm (L 5.1 X W 2.7 X T 1”)||Weight:||About 195 G|
|Power:||Available During 12V – 24V DC, 150 MA||Detecting Frequency:||Wideband Jammer Of Cellphone And WiFi Frequency Bands|
|Warning Mode:||10 LEDs||Alarm Output:||1.0A Relay, With NO /NC Output|
Jamming Signal Detector/Wireless Signal Detector for Gps Tracker Signal Jammer
This device applies with fuzzy scanning technology, specially made for detecting jammer signal during 50 MHz - 6.0 GHz without interference with cell phone, WiFi, WLAN, Bluetooth and DECT phone.
This device has 10 LEDs indicating the detected signal strength. When detects jammer signals, the LED will light from Green to Yellow to Red indicating the strength of detected signal.
This device includes a special environment noise verified circuit. This device is available for all the popular brand GPS trackers.
HOW TO OPERATE
2. The very left Green LED will light up to confirm this device is operation correctly. A trigger indication LED in upper of right side will light up at the same time.
3. When this device detects the jammer signal, the 10 LEDs will light up from Green à Yellow à Red indicating the strength of detected signals.
4. After the circuit verifies the jammer signal, the relay output will trigger to Emergency (SOS) button of GPS tracker to send out call help warning, and the trigger indication LED will put out.
5. When security center receives the call help warning from the truck GPS tracking system, the guard should dial back to confirm that the GPS tracking system is online.
6. If the calling user is offline, its system might be blocked by signal jammer. If the calling user is still online, this phenomenon indicates that the trigger is just caused by too strong environment noise.
Wire Connection of Relay output
There are 2 kinds of SOS trigger method among different brands GPS tracker:
1. First kind of GPS tracker: Hold SOS button over three (3) seconds, then GPS tracker will dial out automatically.
2. Another kind of GPS tracker has different trigger way of SOS button, user press SOS button over 3 seconds and should RELEASE SOS button, the GPS tracker will dial out then.
Factory standard setting is at the position about 5 minute on clock.
Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to - (minus) side to decreases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will become shorter. Turn the Sensitivity Tuner to + (plus) side to increases the sensitivity and the detecting distance will become longer. ç very small chance to change sensitivity.