Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detecting Range:||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 14 X W 7 X T 2.5 Cm|
|Weight:||About 210g||Power:||2. Built-in Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|Detecting Distance:||Cellular Phone Up To 50 Feet|
rf signal detector,
cell phone signal detector
Wide Coverage Wireless Signal Detector/Wired Camera Detector
8L is the basic model in the 8 Product series. Wide coverage, basic functions of the detector, and automatic sensitivity adjustment. It is also a relatively economical and universal model. Also with LENS finder, there are eight numbers for signal strength, with sensitivity adjustment, automatic default sensitivity, built-in rechargeable battery, low battery reminder, wired camera detection in low noise environment, detection range comparison long. Silent detection, vibration mode, sensitivity adjustment and noise reduction.
1. Gain Longer Detecting Distance In Low Noise Environment
When you switch on, if only the very left LED goes Green, this means the environment is clean with low background noise. You can press the UP button twice and the Digit display will show 8; and you will get highest sensitivity detecting threshold to have longest detecting distance of this device.
2. Silent Detection
This device has two kinds of silent detection:
1. Change to vibration mode. 2. Use earphone.
3. Vibration Mode
This device has vibrating warning mode. Hold and press either UP or DOWN button before power on, then switch on this device and release the UP or DOWN button. You will feel the vibration instead of beep.
4. Battery Low Warning
If your detector is turned on, and the very right Red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Please recharge the battery.
5. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference(BackgroundNoise)Elimination
When switching on, the sensitivity of this device will stay at default threshold and the Digit display is at 6.
If the environment has higher background noise, some of the LEDs will light up and the alarm of detector will beep. Press once the DOWN button in the side of detector, the digit display will show 5. If the LEDs put out and leave only the very left LED going Green and no alarm go off, this is the suitable threshold.
6. Wired Camera Detection
1. Attach the Lens finder on VS-8L by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of VS-8L.
2. Press down the red On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3. Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
1. When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2. It will take about 8 hours to full charge the battery under power off condition. If recharge under power on condition, it will takes about 16 hours to full charge the battery.
3. If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
Notice of Use
1. When the battery runs down, If the switch is kept at "on", the battery will be over discharged and will damage the battery.
Please set the on/off Switch at "off" and connect the switching power adaptor to charge this unit for 8 hours. Battery will be over charged if you keep on charging it
Contact Person: Abby