Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detecting Range:||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz||Dimension:||L 14 X W 7 X T 2.5 Cm|
|Weight:||About 210g||Power:||1. 12V DC 1A Switching Power Adaptor 2. Built-in Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|Warning Mode:||4. Earphone Silent Detection|
rf signal detector,
wireless camera detector
Silent Detection Wireless Signal Detector/ Laser Pointing Direction Signal Detector
The detector has a different feature from the shield and does not heat up, because it only receives the signal, does not emit the signal, does not fight the signal like the shield, it will generate heat, and the detector will not generate heat, and the use time is longer. The distance is far, and the distance is different for different cameras. 1.2G can reach 12 meters, mobile phone 2G can reach 15 meters, can also be used for plug-in type of eavesdropper, as big as a matchbox, you can eavesdrop on the signal of the plug-in mobile phone through the mobile phone, and wire eavesdropping The device, which relies on wiring to transmit signals, is more than 5 meters. Its principle is the lens scanner, with two plug-in headphones, but also through the principle of infrared light to find a wired camera, the phone's lens has a reaction, there will be a red dot.
1.Gain Longer Detecting Distance in Low Noise Environment
When you switch on, if only the very left LED goes Green, this means the environment is clean with low background noise. You can press the UP button twice and the Digit display will show 8; and you will get highest sensitivity detecting threshold to have longest detecting distance of this device.
2. Silent Detection
This device has two kinds of silent detection:
1. Change to vibration mode. 2. Use earphone.
3. Vibration Mode
This device has vibrating warning mode. Hold and press either UP or DOWN button before power on, then switch on this device and release the UP or DOWN button. You will feel the vibration instead of beep.
4. Assisted Laser Pointing Direction Indication
Additional, VS-8LP has fitted with laser pointer to aid the locating the signal source. When detects signal wave, the laser pointer will light up to aim the possible direction. Lower the sensitivity gradually, user can approach and determine the signal location.
5. Sensitivity Adjustment/Interference(Background Noise)Elimination
When switching on, the sensitivity of this device will stay at default threshold and the Digit display is at 6. If the environment has higher background noise, some of the LEDs will light up and the alarm of detector will beep.
Press once the DOWN button in the side of detector, the digit display will show If the LEDs put out and leave only the very left LED going Green and no alarm go off, this is the suitable threshold.
6. Battery Low Warning
If your detector is turned on, and the very right Red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Please recharge the battery.
7. Wired Camera Detection
1) Attach the Lens finder on THIS DEVICE by inserting the plugs into the 2 sockets in the left bottom side of THIS DEVICE.
2) Press down the red On / Off switch of Lens finder, the 8 ultra-bright lights start blinking. Point the light beam towards the suspected area and scan slowly to check the reflection of illuminated light.
3) Look through the viewfinder, it is more easily to identify the camera lens. This lens finder also can uncover a hidden wireless camera even the camera is turned off.
8. About Battery
1) When the very right red LED lights up, it means the battery runs down. Connect the switching power adaptor to continue the detecting and to recharge the battery at the same time.
2) It will take about 8 hours to full charge the battery under power off condition. If recharge under power on condition, it will takes about 16 hours to full charge the battery.
3) If you are not going to use this device for a long time, please check the battery power once three months. If the battery runs down, connect the AC adaptor to recharge the built-in rechargeable battery for eight (8) hours.
Specification * Specification may change without notice.
|Detecting range||50 MHz - 6.0 GHz|
|Dimension||L 14 x W 7 x T 2.5 cm|
1. 12V DC 1A switching power adaptor
2. Built-in rechargeable battery pack
1. Beep alarm sound
2. LED indication
4. Earphone silent detection
1. Adjust detecting distance to find signal source
2. Eliminate the environment interference
|10mW 2.4GHz Wireless camera||up to 35 feet|
|50mW 1.2GHz Wireless camera||up to 40 feet|
|GSM phone||up to 50 feet|
Contact Person: Nancy