Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||L 9 X W 5 X T 1.7 Cm||Weight:||About 60g|
|Power:||12V ~ 24V DC||Power Consumption:||15mA Standby|
|Detecting Frequency:||50 MHz-6.0 GHz||Alarm Output:||1.0A Relay, With NO / NC Output|
rf signal detector,
cell phone signal detector
Plain type Jamming Signal Detector Disclosure malice communication interruption
VS-066SP This is a simple GPS shielded radio wave detector. This type of use is used in conjunction with the GPS locator. For example, some teams do not want his car to let employees run around and prevent private use of the bus. Some people use the shield to shield the GPS signal for private use. Then the Gps tracker is used in this product. There are two trigger modes before the installation. The buttons do not need to be pressed, but they are set up when wiring.
1. This device is plain type, made for direct use, no need of any adjustment or setting, just connect with car power and GPS tracker.
2. There are 2 types of SOS trigger method among different brands GPS Tracker, so there are also 2 kinds of wiring connection for selection.
1) First type of GPS tracker: Hold SOS button over three (3) seconds, then GPS tracker will dial out automatically.
2) The 2nd type of GPS tracker has different trigger way of SOS button, user press SOS button over 3 seconds and should RELEASE SOS button, the GPS tracker will dial out then. If user press SOS button without release, GPS tracker will NOT dial out.
3. Please note to use relay output of NO (Normal Open) to connect with the circuit of SOS button.
4. For 2nd trigger type SOS button of GPS tracker, connect the relay output of NC (Normal Close) with the GPS power input wire (+) positive pole.
1) After the circuit verifies the jammer signal, the relay output will trigger to Emergency (SOS) button of GPS tracker to send out call help warning.
2) When security center receives the call help warning from the truck GPS tracking system which has installed with this device, the guard should dial back to confirm that the GPS tracking system is online.
If the calling user is offline, its system might be blocked by signal jammer. If the calling user is still online, this phenomenon indicates that the trigger is just caused by too strong environment noise.
Please check the trigger type of your GPS tracker and pick up the right
Specifications * specification may change without prior notice
|Size||L 9 x W 5 x T 1.7 cm|
|Power||12V ~ 24V DC|
|Power consumption||15mA standby|
|Detecting Frequency||50 MHz ～ 6.0 GHz|
|Alarm output||1.0A relay, with NO / NC output|
Use this device as an auxiliary, supplemental help or aid to prevent the risks caused by GPS signal jammer or GSM signal jammer, etc. This device does not take the place of all the supervisions. Performance of this Radio frequency (RF) product will be affected by the circumstance of use. The producer and marketing group accepts no liability for any loss or damage by malfunction or misuse.
Contact Person: Abby