Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Voltage:||DC9V (6F22)||Working Current:||50mA|
|Working Frequency:||434MHz||Coverage Radius:||30-100M|
|Dimensions:||147×41×20MM (including Antenna)||Colour:||Silver|
remote control blocker,
cell phone frequency jammer
434MHz Single-band Remote Control Signal Shielding Device/Portable Remote Signal Jammer
This remote control signal shielding device is a single-band remote control signal shielding device, which only shields the frequency segment of this point of 434MHz. The frequency of the remote control signal is generally set at a single point, so the shielding device also uses a single-point shielding module. To block the signal. The shape of this shield is also very similar to a remote control with a telescopic antenna. When you use it, you need to open the antenna. This remote control signal is also very portable and compact.
|Operating voltage||DC9V (6F22)|
|Dimensions||147×41×20MM (including antenna)|
Open the monitor battery cover and install the 9V battery. Pay attention to the positive and negative of the battery,after the battery is finished, turn the side power switch to on , the monitor is powered on, and press the front button, the blue indicator is on, the monitor transmits a wireless signal of 434MHz. Release the front button, the blue indicator turns off, and the monitor stops working. When using the pull rod antenna is the best when pulled out.
1. Turn off the side power switch when you are not using it for a long time or when you go out for a long time.
2. Please use in a suitable shielded environment, so as not to affect the use of effects.
3. Avoid exposure, rain, water droplets, long-term exposure to high temperature and humidity.
4. The effective range of the instrument is a circular area centered on the main unit. Therefore, when using it, be careful to select the correct position of the instrument so as not to produce a blind corner.
5. This product is sensitive to remote control products. It will shield the remote control signals such as electric cars, cars, remote control doors, access control, etc. Please use it rationally.
Contact Person: Nancy